IEB grants Institut Estudis Baleàrics
Overseas Promotion of performing arts
Exterior Projection Performing Arts
Subsidies to support the activities of external projection of the performing arts of the Balearic Islands for the year 2023
Informative summary. Official announcement BOIB.
Budget: € 340,000
Submission deadline: March 15 to September 15, 2023
NEW Access to the telematic procedure
Contribute to the external projection of the performing arts of the Balearic Islands of a professional nature for the activities corresponding to the period between December 1, 2022 and November 30, 2023, with the purpose of promoting exchange and the cultural relationship between the islands and between the Balearic Islands and the outside world
1. Lines: Mobility and External projection
a) MOBILITY SUPPORT (INDIVIDUALS, ASSOCIATIONS, ETC.)
- Individuals (creators, producers, distributors or cultural agents)
- Associations, property communities and other non-profit legal entities in the field of performing arts
- Island councils, local entities and public sector entities
Projects that are subsidized
1. Travel and stay:
1.1 of the company (artistic and technical staff): to attend professional fairs or festivals outside the island of residence, with live performance or to carry out promotional activities, and to perform live in the professional field outside of the island of residence
1.2 of distributors, producers and cultural agents: to attend professional fairs or festivals with professional activities outside the island of residence.
1.3 of professionals in the field of performing arts: to participate in training stays and creative residencies, in competitions and castings outside the island of residence.
1.4 travel of programmers or cultural agents (with a maximum of three per application) to the artist's reference island.
The costs of relocation and accommodation:
- Travel of cargo and artistic staff, representatives of artists and other cultural agents (producers, distributors, etc.) and a maximum of two professionals with a technical profile (lighting technicians, sound technicians, councilors, etc. .) Trips include plane, boat, train and / or bus tickets for travel.
- Accommodation: to be justified with invoices.
- Rental of vehicles for travel.
- Mileage: maximum price of 0,254742 euros per kilometer (petrol and tolls are included in the price of mileage). The application must specify the specific route to be followed (origin-destination of each route).
- Cost of accreditations (fairs, markets and professional conferences) or registration for courses (non-regulated education officers) and masterclasses. Max. 2 people. Max. 350 € / pers.
b) SUPPORT FOR EXTERNAL PROJECTION (BUSINESS STRUCTURES)
Self-employed professionals and companies in the field of the performing arts, regardless of their tax residence, as long as they organize activities with professionals from the Balearic Islands.
Projects that are subsidized
i) Mobility expenses (see maximum mobility amounts table)
ii) External projection costs:
- Expenses for hiring services and staff related to:
- Production of project presentations.
- Live performances in the professional field outside the island of residence of the artist or company.
- Live performances at trade fairs or professional festivals outside the island of residence of the artist or company.
- Rehearsals for performances linked to a tour.
- Tours on national and international circuits.Ç
- Production of graphic or audiovisual material associated with external promotion, regardless of its support.
- Production of promotional graphic material in any format and support.
- Translation of texts and production of files for subtitling.
For the activities in section i), mobility, mobility expenses are included (see maximum mobility amounts table)
For the activities of section ii), of external projection, the following expenses are included:
- Contracting of professional, artistic and technical services, linked to production and communication.
- Payrolls of own workers, provided that they are included in the budget attached to the application. This expenditure may not exceed 70% of the total cost of the project.
- Production of graphic material (writing, design, translation and editing) and audiovisual (pre-production, recording, editing and post-production) for the promotion of the artist, the company and / or the show, regardless of their support.
- Costs of digital dissemination of promotional material.
- Creation and / or updating of web pages with contents linked to companies and / or professionals of the performing arts of the Balearic Islands.
- Rental of equipment.
- Rental of stands at professional fairs.
2. Maximum amount per applicant: € 25.000
3. Deadline for submitting applications
The submission period opens on March 15, 2023, and closes on September 15, 2023.
No application will be accepted after the deadlines indicated.
4. Submission of applications to the registry
Foreign beneficiaries must submit paper applications to the IEB Registry by administrative mail.
NEW Access to the telematic procedure
Applications must be formalized with the established models, available at the CAIB Electronic Office and on the web http://www.iebalearics.org, and must be duly completed in the manner established in article 16 of Law 39/ 2015. It is advisable to fill in the annexes of the call with a word processor.
The submission of documentation electronically is mandatory for all legal entities with tax residence in Spain (companies, cooperatives, civil societies, associations and foundations).
The electronic way is also preferred for physical persons (individuals, persons registered in the special regime of self-employed workers and communities of property). Nevertheless, natural persons can also submit documentation in person at the IEB Registry (Ca n'Oleo - carrer de l'Almudaina, 4, 07001 Palma), at any official registry or by administrative mail.
Beneficiaries who have to use the electronic register must have a digital certificate or e-DNI, Cl@ve user and Autofirma.
5. Term of execution of the actions and payment of the expenses
The subsidized activity must be carried out between December 1, 2022 and November 30, 2023, at the latest. Invoices must be issued and paid prior to the end of the justification period
6. Obligations of the beneficiaries
The support of the IEB must be stated in all the programs, posters and propaganda and communication elements of the activity through the IEB logo and the Ministry of European Funds, University and Culture logo, available here.
The performance of any public event related to the subsidized activity must be communicated.
— Deadline: Twenty working days from the day after the end of the execution period. If the final resolution granting the subsidies has not been published on this date, the period to justify the subsidy will end twenty working days after publication..
— Submission of justification: by administrative mail or courier. Address: Ca n'Oleo. C. de l'Almudaina, 4. 07001 Palma (Spain).
• Annex 6 filled out and signed
• Supporting financial report (following the model). This supporting financial report must also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in digital format as a spreadsheet.
• Copies of invoices and proofs of payment.
• If applicable, two (2) copies of the graphic and / or audiovisual materials published on the occasion of the subsidized activity, with the IEB logo of the Conselleria de Fons Europeus, Universitat i Cultura (Council of European Funds, University and Culture).
— The payment of the aid is made effective, in general, in a single payment, which will be made once the fulfillment of the purpose for which the subsidy has been granted has been accredited and once the realization of the subsidized activity in the terms of this call.
— For grants awarded from the amount of € 2.000, the payment of aid must be made from the date on which the grant is definitively resolved, in two payments:
a) A first payment of the subsidy of 50% of the amount granted, which will be made in advance by bank transfer, in advance, once the award decision has been published.
b) A second payment of the remaining 50% of the amount granted, once the activity has ended and the whole project or activity has been justified with the documentation required by this call. This payment will be made by bank transfer, which must be made once the fulfillment of the purpose for which the subsidy has been granted has been proven and once the carrying out of the subsidized activity has been justified in terms of 'this call.
THIS TEXT IS AN INFORMATIVE SUMMARY. SEE THE OFFICIAL CALL PUBLISHED IN BOIB
For more information: www.iebalearics.org and email@example.com