IEB grants Institut Estudis Baleàrics
Grants to support the creation of the sectors of the performing arts, music, literature, comics and illustration, visual and audiovisual arts of the Balearic Islands for the year 2023
The credit assigned to this call is € 490,000 (four hundred and ninety thousand euros).
2. Object and purpose
This call aims to support creators for specific research and creation processes aimed at the future production of works and projects related to the performing arts, music, literature, comics and illustration, visual arts. and the audiovisual of the Balearic Islands.
It is distributed in the following grants:
I. Performing arts: 98,000 euros
- Theatrical texts: 32.700 euros
- Choreographic creation: 32.650 euros
- Circus, street art and new formats creation: 32.650 euros
II. Music: 98,000 euros
- Music for the audiovisual environment and contemporary creation: 29.750 euros
- Jazz: 24.250 euros
- Popular and urban music: 44.000 euros
III. Literature, comic and illustration: 98,000 euros
- Literary texts: 54,000 euros
- Comic and illustration: 44,000 euros
IV. Visual arts: 98,000 euros
- Research projects and artistic creation of visual arts, photography and video with production of work: 90.000 euros
- Research projects and artistic creation of visual arts, photography and video without production of work: 8.000 euros
V. Audiovisual: 98,000 euros
- Screenplay for fiction or animation feature films, documentary feature films and series: 83,000 euros
- Fiction or animation short film script and documentary short film: 15,000 euros
Beneficiaries of these aids are individuals over the age of 18, who carry out their professional activity in the sectors mentioned in section 1.1 of the first base, who are natives of the Balearic Islands or who carry out their professional activity in the Balearic Islands. Beneficiaries are also groups of creators constituted as a legal entity or community of registered assets of economic activity under headings linked to creation and professional activity in the field of culture. These legal entities must be established in a member state of the European Union or the European Economic Area, and have at the time of applying for aid, a permanent establishment operating in the Autonomous Community of the Balearic Islands. with at least two years of seniority or proof that 50% of the employment contracts or services contracted have been made in the last year in the Balearic Islands or that they carry out more than 50% of their activity in the Balearic Islands.
Beneficiaries of the previous creation call (2022) cannot take part in this call.
5. Deadline for submitting applications
The deadline ends on the 15th of june 2023.
6. Submission of applications
In the case of legal persons with tax residence in the Spanish State (companies, cooperatives, civil societies, associations and foundations), all the documentation (application, annexes and justification) must be submitted through the electronic procedure that you will find in the electronic headquarters of the CAIB.
In the case of natural persons (persons registered in the special regime for self-employed workers (RETA) and community property), it is also advisable to present all the documentation (application, annexes and justification) through the electronic procedure that you will find in the electronic headquarters of the CAIB. However, natural persons can also present the documentation (application, annexes and justification) in the IEB Registry, or in the registries and offices provided for in article 16 of Law 39/2015, of October 1, on administrative procedure. common to public administrations.
Each applicant can submit, in this call, only one application.
7. Maximum date of justification
The deadline for justifying the activities covered by the grants ends on the 16th of October 2024, with the submission of the subsidized creation and, where applicable, its registration in the Intellectual Property Registry.
This text is an informative summary. Please read the official call.
For more information, write to us at email@example.com.