Proyección exterior Institut d'Estudis Baleàrics
What does ILLENC offer the professionals of the Balearic Islands who go a fair or festival?
• In some fairs, ILLENC will have a stand where professionals from the Balearics who attend can hold their meetings. To request its use, you must notify us in writing with a minimum of fifteen days in advance.
• ILLENC encourages professionals in their attendance to fairs and festivals through a line of subsidies, which cover part of the expenses of travel, stay and production of promotional materials. The artists, managers, distributors, editors and professionals can present their applications of subsidy to the ILLENC with a minimum notice of fifteen days at the beginning of the fair.
• ILLENC will directly manage professional accreditation for those interested in traveling to fairs and festivals. Accreditations are only guaranteed to professionals who put forward their request in advance one month before the fair.
• ILLENC will support professional participants in preparing their meeting plan.
• In the event that professionals are unable to attend the fair personally, ILLENC may distribute promotional materials they provide and establish contact with agents, artists and managerson their behalf, provided that the applicants produce the suitable material and authorize ILLENC, in writing, to make use of it.
How to perform at fairs and festivals?
• In general, showcases are proposed directly to the fairs. In case the artist, group or company is selected for the fair, ILLENC will provide financial support through our line of subsidies.
• In some cases, ILLENC has established specific agreements with specific fairs. See detailed information for conditions.