Proyección exterior Illenc
What does ILLENC offer professionals from the Balearic Islands who attend trade fairs?
• At fairs where ILLENC has a booth, professionals from the Balearic Islands who attend can hold their working meetings there. To request its use, you must notify us in writing at least fifteen days in advance.
• ILLENC will offer support to professionals in their attendance to fairs through its line of subsidies, which cover part of the costs of travel, stay and production of promotional materials. Authors, agents, publishers and professionals in the book and comic sector can submit their grant applications to ILLENC to participate in the fair up to fifteen days before the start of the fair.
• In some fairs, ILLENC will directly manage the professional accreditations for those interested in traveling. Accreditations are only guaranteed to professionals who put forward their request 15 days before the fair.
• ILLENC will offer support to professional participants in preparing their meeting plan.
• In case the professionals can not attend the fair personally, ILLENC can distribute promotional materials they provide and establish contact with agents, editors, translators and other professionals in their name, as long as the applicants deliver the necessary material and authorize ILLENC, in writting, to make use of it.