Proyección exterior Institut d'Estudis Baleàrics
What does IEB offer the professionals of the Balearic Islands who go a showcase festival?
• In some fairs, IEB will have a stand where professionals from the Balearics who attend can hold their meetings. To request its use, you must notify us in writing with a minimum of fifteen days in advance.
• IEB encourages professionals in their attendance to fairs and festivals through a line of subsidies, which cover part of the expenses of travel, stay and production of promotional materials. The musicians, actors, managers, distributors, editors and professionals can present their applications of subsidy to IEB.
• Professionals have to manage their professional accreditations, but sometimes the IEB has discount codes, so before formalizing it, it is advisable to contact the IEB.
• If requested, IEB will support professional participants in preparing their meeting plan.
• In the event that professionals are unable to attend the fair personally, IEB may distribute promotional materials they provide and establish contact with agents, artists and managers on their behalf, provided that the applicants produce the suitable material and authorize IEB, in writing, to make use of it.
How to perform live in showcase festivals?
• In general, the artists apply directely to the showcase festival. In case the artist, group or company is selected, IEB will provide financial support through our line of subsidies.
• In some cases, IEB has established agreements with specific fairs. See detailed information for conditions.